All Junior League of Memphis (JLM) fundraisers are planned and executed exclusively through volunteer hours by our members. All revenue is directed to supporting JLM’s mission in the Memphis community.
The JLM raises funds through our:
- 5K / 10K – Save the date for 2023
- Repeat Boutique (our thrift shop at 3586 Summer Ave.).
- Renting our historic home for events, click here to learn more about our space.
- Donations to our Annual Fund which include giveback partnerships with local retailers and shops.
- We are excited to announce Spring Mini Sessions in partnership with Madi Aldrich for Kelly Ginn Photography on Saturday, April 1st at the CRC. This is the perfect opportunity to get beautiful photographs taken in front of the spring flowers. Madi is offering a package specifically for Junior League of Memphis members! The non-member package is $200+tax for a 15-minute timeslot. Click here to purchase. You will be contacted to confirm your timeslot after purchasing your package.
- Our annual women’s event
- Corporate Solicitations, President’s Society, Foundation Grants
Follow Junior League of Memphis on Facebook and @JLMemphis Instagram for the latest in event news. For more information on any of our events, please send a message to email@example.com.