Lace up your running shoes and let’s get going for the Junior League of Memphis (JLM) 5K & 10K! The JLM 5K &10K races support the work of the Junior League of Memphis, which is dedicated to service and programming aiming to revitalize the neighborhoods of Memphis. When you sign up for the JLM 5K or 10K you are directly impacting the day-to-day work we’re doing in our communities, which includes everything from tutoring to meal service to refugee support to neighborhood beautification, or any other activity that improves and enhances the daily lives of Memphians.
When: May 9, 2020
Where: CRC (3475 Central Avenue Memphis, TN 38111)
*10K participants will do two laps of 5K course.
Sponsorship: Are you or your company interested in sponsoring the 2020 JLM 5K & 10K? Click here to review our sponsorship levels for both individuals and organizations.
- Runners and walkers enjoy a unique race course through east Memphis.
- This is a stroller friendly race – the entire family is encouraged to participate.
- Swag provided to each registrant.
- Chip Timing provided by MRTC.
- Awards for top 5k Top Male and Female Participant & 10k Top Male and Female Participant
Race registration cost:
- 5K: $25 (price will increase to $35 on race day)
- 10K: $35 (price will increase to $45 on race day)
Packet pick-up: More details and location will be shared closer to race day!
The JLM’s race has become one of the community’s most well-attended races because:
- Runners and walkers enjoy a unique course through east Memphis.
- The race is stroller friendly – the entire family is welcome to participate!
- Race-day events include plenty of activities & games for kids.
Making an impact: Your registration directly supports the work that the Junior League of Memphis is doing in the community.
- Funds raised through the JLM 5K & 10K directly support the JLM’s efforts to provide trained volunteers and financial support to community programs and agencies. Your registration fee is going back to the following community programs: G.R.O.W., Camp Good Grief, Carpenter Art Garden, Habitat for Humanity, Memphis Athletic Ministries, Memphis Tilth, Refugee Empowerment Program and REACH Memphis.